Tahr XP Anorak
The Swazi® Tahr Anorak is one of our oldest designs and is as relevant today as the day the first one came off the line. Proven time and time again in the field the Tahr has some great features that have made it the timeless classic that it has become.
- Made in New Zealand from a three-layer AEGIS® fabric, it’s soft, light, very quiet and of course very waterproof.
- The hood makes an adjustable peak, stiffened with both a durable liner and a hood wire to enable excellent peripheral vision and exceptional water shedding.
- The radical upper body design gives amazing freedom of movement.
- YKK zip with enclosing storm-flap allows for instant temperature & ventilation control.
- An easy-access, extra large bino pocket with elasticated bullet loops for all those must-have items. The pocket also has a unique drop stitch to allow any collected water to easily drain away.
- Draw-cord for simple waist adjustments.
- Touch-tape on soft cuffs ensures sleeves stay where you want them to.
- Side vents for unrestricted walking and climbing movement.
- Sizes available are medium large and extra large
- Price £350 delivered