Thread: The Shooting Show 2016

The Shooting Show 2016

Quick a quick question to all on the site. Has anyone attended this event before and if so was it worth while. I got an email the other day about it and seeing as its only an hour away from me, I thought I might pop over for a look but don't want to be wasting money on tickets and fuel if it's a waste of time

Thanks in advance

We went last year, great day out, well worth the travel and money, will be going again this year.

That's the answer I was hoping for. Think I will be leaving the wife and kids at home and just taking my bank card lol

If it's the one at Stoneleigh then yes it's a decent day out mate. I go every other year as it's a bit samey too often and will be going this year again. The good thing is it's all indoors so if the weather is ***** it doesn't matter!!

Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

Friend and I have been up a few times...didn't go last year as the year before was a bit of a disappointment regarding reloading components and ammunition.

If you are after clothing, then there is a huge range and quantity....seems to be the big seller. Although I could not find anyone selling Meindl boots.

Certainly worth going once in your life!

Just be warned that a lot of visitors seem to be wearing camouflage and green clothes. So you can choose whether you want to be camouflaged in amongst them or not.

I went last year and I have been invited back this year,

good show that sadly as we all know there are no great deals to be had but some good deals, this year I will be going armed with a shoot load of cash to spend and I hope there is no car crashes yo delay me getting my monies worth,

WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Well worth a day out,like someone has chucked a load of gunshops under 1 roof.Theres also a area of shopping for the Mrs and lots of airgun/airsoft ranges to try.Take your own food n drink though prices that match London tourist ,and its central .No wow bargin,s but enough good price,s to make it worth while ,atb
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

Been last year and saved 600 on a new top end rifle scope. There are bargains to be had if you know where to look for... And if you don't ask, you don't get...

not misssed one yet personally and loking to go buisness wise next year
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Last year, the parking arrangements were a lot better than the year before.