Neck shot

guevara

When shooting deer would it not be best to aim for the top of the neck so in affect the bullet would break the bone, basically breaking the animals neck?
Would thath not be the most humane place to shoot a deer as it would feel nothing and it has no chance of running.

neck shooting

Guevara
I have read your threads with interest, and I'm a bit puzzled about the direction you are going. Perhaps I should say your lack of direction. .22 RF
.243 CF Double rifles, now neck shots. I suggest you get a copy of "Neck shots for goats and other horned species" written by the well known Danish, hunter and author Llort Thuner. You will learn a lot from this, I know I have!
Good luck in your quest,
Mark :rolleyes:

buckup, I'm glad that I am not the only one that thinks he could benefit from that particular publication ;) ;)

John

Oh no not again :rolleyes:

Isnt there a section in that Danish hunters book about other mythical creatures, besides Goats :confused: Hey JAYB you would get a lot of them hiding under Bonar Bridge ;) its big enough to hold about 200, I would say.

i believe you are right there malc
i do remember such a section and for this pacticular animal they did not recommend a neck shot but a heart shot , a 'texas heart shot' this was due to where there brains were found :lol:

Fantastic book and one that I always refer to before squeezing a round off!
There is another excellent read written by Hag Stillborn called 'The Earls Shoe!"
:lol:
Come on boys, you can do it!!

Guevara,

Strange name that. Please correct me if I am wrong here but wasn't he the Argentine-born Marxist revolutionary and Cuban guerrilla leader. Was he also into neck shots?

I read a good book about a Danish Prince who hunted trolls. He ripped one trolls arm off and nailed it to the eaves of the kings great hall! Clever fellows those Danes. ;)

Do you think we have this one wrong boys, after all he said he is reading politics and he does spout enough crap to be a politician :D :D

Malc your right, there is room under the bridge, just ain't a welcome there, we do shoot a lot of vermin up here :evil: :evil:

John

Naaahh few fen traps doctored up with a hack saw, drop of cymag and a 12 bore, works every time on vermin :lol:

What gets me is that these sad pathetic individuals think that we are stupid enough to believe that they are genuine stalking people. Within their tiny sad and pathetic lives do they honestly believe that anyone on here would fall for their crap. Whats the betting that the most exciting thing that they ever get to do in their sad lives is get out of bed in the morning and wipe their backsides :rolleyes: ohhh yes and draw their dole cheque :eek:

Unfortunately as the site gets more popular I think that these incidents are going to get more common. It is a sad fact of life that there are people around in every walk of life that feel the need to try to spoil the enjoyment of others. Why? I am afraid that we will never understand why and nor do I want to.

Back