Thread: New member - PKL

New member - PKL

just new here :-)

been shooting game for 18 years, but only recently took up stalking for red/roe. Intro to stalking was estate shoots, shot my first two stags and a calf in last years season.

Been target shooting with .22 in a club since I was only 8 years old (in Scandinavia), and have been shooting rooks, etc. for quite a few years as well with a friend, so see myself as quite a good marksman, albeit, not a pro of course

have posted a couple of questions on the general forum, about my new rilfe setup, ammo, and cleaning (I have always used club guns for my target shooting).

If you read that post, please don't think I want to start shooting deer at long range, I only ask questions about it because I want equipment which can perform if required.

thanks for your time,

Welcome to you pkl, I see you have felt the quality of the way this place is managed, so not much chance of being given poor advice!, don't take on too much, you sound ok to me, we all see the managements teeth on here, usually when a kill is swift,, stick around & you will soon get in to the way things should be done, Steve.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!