Hi All

AYA4

Hello to all at SD. Im from Loch Lomond,I have been Interested In Deer Stalking/Fox Control for a few years now - although I have preferred to learn the "trade" before jumping "In" and running out to purchase a rifle,so I have being doing my research,asking questions/advice & generally gathering as much Info as I can,and I feel the time Is right to progress from my trusty rimfire to a Deer Calibre Rifle.I also enjoy Game Shooting hence my username !! :)

Welcome, to the forum. There's a good few members on here from Balloch and Dumbarton .but they wouldn't give a blind hen a worm.:)

Thanks for the welcome - much app !! - another learning curve joining SD, hopefully pick up advise/tips ect ect,and maybe pick up a Invite to see how Its done first hand,Im enthusiastic and not scared to ask - Its the only way to learn,Is by advise passed down ?? :lol:

Welcome to the site, I spend a fair bit of time in Balloch as I have a residential caravan at Lomond Woods, if you have somewhere to shoot I will bring a few different cals down and you can try them on some targets, 22 hornet, 22-250 & 308
Cheers
Ray

Last edited:
Back