New adventure hunting series on Youtube - what you think?

This will be Byron Pace and his brother. Byron is a top bloke who really knows his stuff and has done a considerable amount of shooting and filming. It should be good.

Yes. He was on the same BDS Deer Manager course as me a few years ago. He did a write up in Sporting Rifle. Certainly seemed a nice guy with a keen interest in all things deer related, and with a knack for being able to explain things in a clear, concise, and approachable manner.

Byron & Daryll have a Facebook page and also do weekly podcasts covering variety of topics depending on the latest news etc ,
Covered Cecil the lion, bow hunting, salmon fishing. & much more,
The lads are putting in some serious effort and. Can't wait for them to finally get the series going .

Paul

Yeah that looks like it could be another to watch while the Mrs is watching soaps on the TV. !! Please don't take this as a negative but I really hope it's not another Pete Carr production though with ''reviews'' for gear that never say sorry chaps ya need to change this or that as you got it just a tad wrong ''politely'' or sponsorship names flashing up all over the place.
I really love ''some'' of the kiwi YouTube stuff but I've noticed a few changing kiwi bush being one and he's just flashing names all the time and doing alleged reviews
Good luck with the channel boys
Regards
Jimmy

Couldn't agree more.

I can understand how important sponsorship is to these productions but surely they can follow the lead of the fashion industry & let the images speak for themselves & then have a credit list at the end to include the items used, should you be curious. This 'in your face' camera lingering on brand names & seeing how many times it's possible to say 'Swarovski' or whatever in the course of the film is nothing less than insulting.

Yeah that looks like it could be another to watch while the Mrs is watching soaps on the TV. !! Please don't take this as a negative but I really hope it's not another Pete Carr production though with ''reviews'' for gear that never say sorry chaps ya need to change this or that as you got it just a tad wrong ''politely'' or sponsorship names flashing up all over the place.
I really love ''some'' of the kiwi YouTube stuff but I've noticed a few changing kiwi bush being one and he's just flashing names all the time and doing alleged reviews
Good luck with the channel boys
Regards
Jimmy

Last edited:
I also stumbled on this one of an Ibex hunt that's worth watching.

Really enjoyed that one McK as we all know the ones that are worked for give the best memories and judging by the smile on the old boys face he'll take that story and still be telling it in heaven. cheers for posting
Regards
Jimmy

Back