We have the following hunt available in Namibia:
12 Days Namibia
2 x Days Arrival and departure
10 x Full Hunting Days
Price for this Package: £1700 per hunter
The group must consist of a minimum of 4 x hunters
Hunt must take place between May 2016 and no later than end of August 2016
Included in the price:
30 - 40 Oryx Management animals divided in the group
If the hunter would like he or she can have one of the management Oryx Bull or Female as a Trophy
Pick-up from Hosea Kutako Airport
Ground Transport to Game Ranch Transvaal
Lunch or breakfast on the way to the Ranch depending on flight arrival time
With arrival on the Ranch a welcome drink
Test shooting the rifles on the measured shooting Range 100m and 200m (200m only if hunters feel the need)
Sundowner drive –free of charge
These are hunting days with the following included:
- Hunting Guide
- Hunting Vehicle for transportation during the hunt
- Trophy hunting permit
- All meals and accommodation
- Daily Laundry Service
- Field preparation of trophies
- Hunting 2 Hunters one Guide
After breakfast depart for Hosea Kutako International Airport Windhoek
Stop on the way for souvenir shopping
Lunch on the way
At the airport we will assist you through baggage and rifle check-in
V.A.T Inclusive (Government Tax)
Transport of trophies to Shipping Agent in Windhoek
Beverages, Gratuities for hunting Guides and Staff, Shipping Of trophies, Rifle Hire and ammunition
- Only one Oryx (from the management animals shot) will be considered a Trophy animal and will be exported. No management animals can be exported under Namibian law.
- Trophy animals can be taken from the pricelist during the hunt and normal trophy fees will apply.
- No management animals are refundable (if all 30-40 are not shot)
- Wounded animals £130 per animal if not found.
The hunt will take place approximately 1 hour south of Etosha National Park. The farm consists of 7000 hectares of game fence and 3000 hectares of unfenced.
Please let me know if you need any further information.