Available: Muntjac (Ipswich) area

Decoyman

Hi
Firstly thank you all for your replies to the Muntjac stalking Ipswich, I have now taken two people from the 30+ list so I think we have it covered now.
Again thank you for your time in replying at length and good luck with your stalking.
Regards
John

Last edited:
I've travelled 5.5 hours for these beauties and I'll happily do it again. Is is a superb offer. Apparently they are only up as far as south Preston and not many.

Hello

Thank you for your response to the offer of muntjac stalking, as you all thought I have a lot of response to this, please allow me to see what comes in over the weekend so that I can filter through the replies, but I would ask that people who do reply should be fairly local to Ipswich.

jesus christ what next i suppose you will be wanting us to supply are own rifle and ammo FREELOADER! :lol:
very generous offer john norris i hope it goes to somone who deserves it and who realises the oppertunity they have been given

Top man John Norris. Hopefully some guys off here can get some good munty experience. Would you be able to offer some gralloching tuition for the lucky stalkers too John? I would hate to think that they weren't getting good value :rofl:

Hi I have dsc 1 and insurance also live within 30 min sounds like just what I'm after. Hope I can help.

jesus christ what next i suppose you will be wanting us to supply are own rifle and ammo FREELOADER! :lol:
very generous offer john norris i hope it goes to somone who deserves it and who realises the oppertunity they have been given
No we give you a gun of your choice and all the ammo you can use, a free pickup truck and a house to live in.
joking:lol:

Hi
Firstly thank you all for your replies to the Muntjac stalking Ipswich, I have now taken two people from the 30+ list so I think we have it covered now.
Again thank you for your time in replying at length and good luck with your stalking.
Regards
John

Back