Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have a free laugh on me

Have a free laugh on me

a week or two ago i went and bought myself a powder thrower but when i was down the gunshop i noticed they had a secondhand hornady one in so i struck a deal with them and away i went, when i bought it tho i was told there was no instructions but i should be able to find them online but seeing as i had owned a powder thrower in the past i knew how they worked so i didnt need to, so anyhow tonight im using the thing in the kitchen when i noticed a button on the side of it, ive noticed it before when using it but didnt want to push it as i didnt know what it did but tonight curiosity got the better of me so off i went and gave it a big old push and whack out falls the measuring part of the thrower shortly followed by nearly half a tube of powder all over the table the floor and a good dose sat in my lap. the wife then has to come out and help me clean the bloody powder off my lap trying to salvage as much as i can with me sat there like im some sort of toddler whos chucked his dinner all over himself what a pr1ck i felt

Ha ha, I probably would have learnt the hard way too! Bet that will teach you!

never press the red button,,

Curiosity killed the cat don't you know!

How much N160 did you need to get the Vacuum cleaner up to the minimum legal energy level for deer in England?

Its like the powerful draw of the big red button emblazoned with the words 'DO NOT PRESS'!
    I can resist everything, except temptation.

Sounds like it there had been a message, in big letters, "DON'T PUSH HERE" you would have done it to find out why. Live and learn.

Has your misses stopped laughing yet.

just spouted out a load of coffee all over the dashboard of the bosses car,

what a laugh, just made my day on the way back,

WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

At how much a pot never mind now you know what its for