Nice Austrian loden jacket on fleaboy

Bavarianbrit

Pischl Tiroler Loden - Jäger - Herren - Loden - Jacke / Jägergrün - Gr.50 *RF4* | eBay
Buy it now price is 75 Euros but looks like they will take less so would suggest putting in a 68 euros offer if of course anyone is interested, it is a size L. Look like a good deal to me.
It has a pocket in the lower back to put a pad inside for highseat use, a proper well thought out original Austrian hunting coat
On top is a 7 euros delivery cost to anywhere internal in Germany, which is where I live.
I will be coming over to the UK on 10th till 23rd Feb so if anyone was interested It could be delivered to me and I will then bring it by car to UK, my route will be Dover/Crawley/Southwold/Coventry or will post anywhere else in the UK by parcelpost.
Martin

img_2099.jpg

And a great offer BB!

I always was worried that I'd have a bit too much of the Goering about me if I bought and wore the full loden "monty"...

View attachment 66021
There is a new film out just now in Germany about Görings brother (title is the good Göring)who was the opposite mentality and an anti facist who got much agro from the Gestapo and then in December 1944 Hermann the evil "strangly he is being played by Francis Fulton-Smith an English born actor who is living full time in Germany" saved him from incarceration. Then after the war carrying his brothers surname made life very hard for him and he died in poverty in Munich in 1966.
Martin

There is a new film out just now in Germany about Görings brother (title is the good Göring)who was the opposite mentality and an anti facist who got much agro from the Gestapo and then in December 1944 Hermann the evil "strangly he is being played by Francis Fulton-Smith an English born actor who is living full time in Germany" saved him from incarceration. Then after the war carrying his brothers surname made life very hard for him and he died in poverty in Munich in 1966.
Martin

Martin

Thanks for posting that - I had no idea.

A fascinating story: Hermann Goering's brother may be recognised for saving Jews during Holocaust - Telegraph

Back