Vortex scopes

twg1

Can any one point me in the direction of the uk vortex scope inporter ?

the website shows one but looks like its for non shhoting optics

Keith

Pretty sure they started supplying the UK direct. Rifle craft are no longer the agent.

Thats what i heard , but also heard someone had taken it on after riflecraft. Knowing the admin involved in exporting listed equipment i cant see how it would be viable to do it direct .

keith

Bentley who used to work for Riflecraft became their UK rep, he was however bolted onto Riflecraft stand at last years Shooting Show.

I've had a vortex scope on order for months via my local gunshop. Seems to be some hold up at the mo. Or maybe my unlucky scope gremlin is still stalking me.

I've had a vortex scope on order for months via my local gunshop. Seems to be some hold up at the mo. Or maybe my unlucky scope gremlin is still stalking me.

I tried to buy one last Spring and gave up after 3-4 months. Regards JCS

Their great for the cost however proving very very hard to get hold of since they left Riflecraft and became Vortex UK

I Have a Viper 6-24x50 FFP and it's great value for the money, I also waited a while to get my hands on it but worth the wait.

I've got the same and it is very good for the price, that's not a backhanded compliment either. Granted it's not a Zeizz V8 but it only cost me £350 second hand. It tracks well and returns to zero, the glass is good at all but over x22 (allowed me to shoot a 15x20cm steel plate at 500m which is good for a first timer), the build quality is good and warranty and customer service is top notch too.

Hi All
I have a diamondback. I am after another.

I have had one on order since october, if you look at the US shop websites, some of the the more popular ones are on back order.

So if they can sell their all scopes on the home market why export?

Eddie

Hi All
I have a diamondback. I am after another.

I have had one on order since october, if you look at the US shop websites, some of the the more popular ones are on back order.

So if they can sell their all scopes on the home market why export?

Eddie

Maybe because they can charge much more for the same item here than in the US. More profit for them.

Back