CWD Gold

palmer_mike

Just collected my CWD from Gary Knight​. Fantastic mount very pleased with it! Thanks to Andrew Asher​ for guiding me last November and putting me onto this fantastic buck! Scored 232 points cic. (Gold).View attachment 66134

Very nice, could you pm me Gary`s address if it was him who did the work

Bob

Last edited:
Sorry if that all came across wrong I had no intention of being flippant whilst referring to Gary`s work, again I do apologise

Bob

No offence taken at all Bob, I've sent you a PM with his website which contains contact details for him.

mounting and stuffing are terms which always tend to make me think of other things..... My mind tends towards gutter level at the best of times.

No offence taken at all Bob, I've sent you a PM with his website which contains contact details for him.

mounting and stuffing are terms which always tend to make me think of other things..... My mind tends towards gutter level at the best of times.

clapping_80_anim_gif.gif
excellent and thanks for the link :thumb:

Bob

Oh I thought it was the last image you had of the day, with it lying flat out, dead.
Seriously, well done though, I shot one that scored the same in Dec 14 and they make great mounts.

ATB

Paul

This year's crop of CIC trophies has just been published in Shooting Times. Is yours in it? Mine isn't for some reason. Probably because the judge mistakenly wrote on my form that it was a muntjac, not a CWD, and never got round to correcting the error...

Actually, if yours was shot in Norfolk, then it's in there.

I haven't seen it, but if it is it was shot in Bedfordshire in November last year. Was scored by c. Rogers for CIC. Shot by M. Palmer

Back