Norma Ammunition Holder (comes in ammo box)

think I may have some you can have
no longer have a .308 style cased rifle so only the smaller ones for my .222 are used
leave it with me

Should the other 2 above fall through let me know & I'll send some.

And they say Scots are mean!

As Colonel I'd pay a few quid for a couple of 30-06 ones if anyone has any? I've got some for my 243 that I use and they are just the job..

Good Morning,

Sorry to but in ..... But would it be possible to have some in 308 guise if anybody has any spare, willing to pay postage .

Regards,

Sam

They protect the cartridges well when in your pocket, but are a real nail breaker to get them out...or I did not suss the technique. Mine ended up with the top flange snapped off so you could then get your thumbnail into the extractor groove.

Anybody found a better way?

Alan

They protect the cartridges well when in your pocket, but are a real nail breaker to get them out...or I did not suss the technique. Mine ended up with the top flange snapped off so you could then get your thumbnail into the extractor groove.

Alan

push them out from the shoulder of the case, should come out with one hand. Hope this helps

Alan

Like this. Push downwards and then the cartridge will be free to slide out.

Like this. Push downwards and then the cartridge will be free to slide out.

push them out from the shoulder of the case, should come out with one hand. Hope this helps
Thank you both, I tried it successfully on the last one which till had the top flap, works very well. The pressure in the middle flexes the clips out of the way and they come out easily...DUH...

Alan

Back