Thread: IR dog pics

Victoria Australia Sambar country.

IR dog pics

I found a dead wombat and towed it with the bike to a post in a clear area and tied it in front of a camera.Dogs didn't show until the `bat was flat from maggots.
    And on another set I had another visitor also.

Dont dither,take the shot!

Is that a Dingo in the pictures John?
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Victoria Australia Sambar country.
    Well its a case of "who knows" Bas.

Definitively? I have no idea as the ave thoughts are that the dingo population has been *******ised by the farm dogs and other mongrels that have cast a few seeds into the line since settlement that has resulted in a wild dog line.
    Some of the dogs here are as pure dingo looking as you can get and being yellow helps those thoughts.

There are blacks and black and tans here also..but then Jimmy Cook`s journal a few hundred years ago tells of how a "black dog was sighted"

Lets just say 'pure yellow' is good enough for dingo!
    They all skin the same!

My mate from New Mexico barrelled a yellow bitch a dozen years ago that was running with a black dog,no matter if dingo or wild dog they are simply still dogs.

Mate down the road saw one chasing a wallaby flat out across the paddock a week ago,it actually got done as the wallaby got away via a dam and then a creek.

I know exactly where they have been when I see my own dogs (D+B) mark over the wild dogs scent deposits.
    The bitch I have is a very dominant bitch and she is into pIIIssing with a leg cocked,only on a wild bitch scent though.
    Dont dither,take the shot!