Shooting show next weekend

Cyres

Well 3 of us from South Glos will be there on Friday hope to arrive before the doors open. Anybody else going on Friday?

D

Yes I'm off to it with 2 buddies.

on the Saturday,or the Sunday, I maybe working on Saturday though.

bob

6 of us going on Friday, hopefully make it this year as we where stuck behind a bad accident on the motorway last year and had to turn back

5 of us coming up from Somerset. Should be fun. Sure I'll see loads of things I can't afford though!

Yes I'm off to it with 2 buddies.

on the Saturday,or the Sunday, I maybe working on Saturday though.

bob

just spoke to the boss :). Looks like its sunday for me as we have events on at the castle, if im going on my own there could be a spare space or two.

If anyone wants a ride in a wee vitara leaving at dawn to get there for opening time on the sunday. Im only going to meet carl at Nv gear uk and a few loading bits but its a day out.

Start here at
Tidworth
Passing
Andover
Newbury
Oxford on the A34 then on the 40.

bob.

A wee day out for me and a mate on Friday. For a while I've been promising myself a late Lee Enfield, so amongst anything else there, I'll see what might be on offer.

I've just puked 700 on a LW barrel for one of my toys so shouldn't really be going but Fri is looking good lol here for a good time not a long time !!
Regards
Jimmy

Ps:take your own pck lunch and drinks

this will save you enough for a tub of power going on last years prices.

bob

Saturday for me n ere she loves shows as there,s lots of stalls selling carp <stuff woman need>and toys for me.As Bob says take your own food n drink unless youve sold a kidney recently atb

Back