Thread: BHT Targets

BHT Targets

Just thought I'd post a quick review of BHT Hardox targets. Absolutely fantastic bit of kit. Collected them in person, a pleasure to do business and a real workshop to get lost in!! Have been giving a 10" gong and stand a pasting with both a 243 and 30-06 and whilst it shows signs of shot dimpling it has taken well over 100 rounds, it is still going strong, with a quick spray of tree marker it is as good as new. What's more they are good fun too. I'm in no way affiliated with BHT, just a happy customer.

They are good quality and great fun. I've shot mine with my 243 and 308 and a friend with his 300wm and 375H&H from 100m to 500m and there are only a few tiny dimples. I made a great swinging stand from an old commode and some chains so can quickly put it up anywhere.

will be getting one or two at the shooting show like the fox and knock out

As I good friend of Bruce I can honestly say he is "one of a kind". He will always do his best by customers, even if they dont always make his task easy.

Yes - great to deal with and a fair price for the dual swinging gongs. I do like the sound of hanging one off a commode - does that mean one can shoot the cr*p out of it? And every time you miss, it's a sh*t shot?