Six Nations Rugby

France were lucky
I would go as far as to say that France were VERY lucky to win! They didn't play to their usual standard and Italy played fairly well!
As for England v Scotland - I wouldn't like to try to predict the outcome.I would like to see England win but they will have to work extremely hard and not make many handling errors as they usually do to beat Scotland.
We will see!

Hoping to see some exhilarating stuff from Scotland and England as was sadly lacking in the France Italy match albeit a tense finish

Booing has no place in rugby - spoils the event for both sets of supporters.

Have not seen anything this afternoon that would worry any of the southern hemisphere sides, lets hope things improve rapidly

Hi, I think Scotland will be the one's to watch this year. Starting with England today.:)
Jim

That didn't quite go as planned there, Jim. A scrappy game really. None of the first four teams up have been great really. So far the report from this weekend is "must do better".

Booing has no place in rugby - spoils the event for both sets of supporters.

The lack of respect from the Murrayfield crowd was very disappointing, though unsurprising.

England's continuing penalty count is worrying. Gavin Hastings was spot on when he said England were playing stupid rugby - stupid penalties at stupid times for stupid reasons. Eddie Jones has his work cut out.

Got up at 2.38 am to watch the matches, thought England dominated a poor Scotland performance , Italy played well, France have a long way to go, another 3am start Tmo .

Got up at 2.38 am to watch the matches, thought England dominated a poor Scotland performance , Italy played well, France have a long way to go, another 3am start Tmo .

being a scotsman i have to admit...lackluster,

look out for Wales,

bob

The Championship game is tomorrow, with Ireland to win.
Maybe a bit premature. Ireland have a good few players out and although Wales are strong, they always seem to fluff one game. But I see where you are coming from. Just don't write off the teams that stutter at the start. France can only improve. England have potential and who knows, Scotland and Italy may well have a good game in them to upset someone. Hopefully it'll go to the wire like the last one.

Been a disappointing day for rugby, no teams to get excited about yet. The England - Scotland game was like watching a club game.

Back