nissan navara

drummerboy

Hi guys, could any members who own a navara 2.5 give me what mpg they are getting,also the year of vehicle that consumption came from?
Many Thanks Neil

What model are you interested in? My D40 Visia is lower powered than other models such as the Tekna, but I get 33 mpg locally and 37 on a run.

Got an 06 Navarra and I have not definitively nailed down the mpg but I'm guesstimating at early 30's.

I had an 07 2.5 manual pathfinder which was effectively a Navarra with a boot and I got (tight fisted Yorkshireman researched) 28 mpg on a run and 24 around town.

Hi Neil
I have a 63 Tekna with just under 15000 on the clock. 32-33 MPG.
Must add it is with 20 mile+ motorway driving (76 m/h). The moment I start with town stop start it drops to 31 MPG.
I have had it higher on long motorway trips with best on 36 MPG. Thats with cruise hooked and just chewing the road..
Did notice MPG get better when a canopy was fitted...
Hope that helps :)
Cheers

I used to have a 55 plate D40 auto and I worked it out my average was 31mpg but I drove it like a fanny most of the time

I have a d40 on a 13 plate. 25 around town and 28 motorway. But I'm on 50/50 tires. When I was on road tyres I was getting 28 around town and 31 motorway.

Back