Looking for some help

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
Further to my thread re level 2 funding, we do actually have our first candidate contacting the College and getting the process under way, this is the test run for all following on. The candidate is in fact one that we helped with her level 1 so it is in fact a bit of a family affair. Now the lady in question is a really deserving case, which is why we are helping, but she is having trouble getting out stalking, now if there is anyone out there, in the Lancashire area that can help with getting her out more and possibly witnessing her stalks, please get in touch with me and I shall put you together.

I realise it is a big ask but it is the sort of thing that SD members usually excel at.

John

Further to my thread re level 2 funding, we do actually have our first candidate contacting the College and getting the process under way, this is the test run for all following on. The candidate is in fact one that we helped with her level 1 so it is in fact a bit of a family affair. Now the lady in question is a really deserving case, which is why we are helping, but she is having trouble getting out stalking, now if there is anyone out there, in the Lancashire area that can help with getting her out more and possibly witnessing her stalks, please get in touch with me and I shall put you together.

I realise it is a big ask but it is the sort of thing that SD members usually excel at.

John

well done John,

I wish the lady well and if I could help I would,

best of luck to the lady in question,

bob

John

If the lady in question wants to come south she will be welcome all free of charge for all 3 stalks no problem.

forgot to add that includes witnessing paperwork etc.

Last edited:
If the lady in question wants to come south she will be welcome all free of charge for all 3 stalks no problem.

forgot to add that includes witnessing paperwork etc.
what a gentleman, just goes to show what a great crowd we have on this site!!

A real gentleman, one of our Country's rare breeds and it looks as though we breed them on SD :thumb:

John

Im happy to give her a day out on does free of charge John just to gain some experience , if she fancies a drive up to Dumfries

Am also happy to give her a free day on the does in the Scottish Borders just for her to gain experience cheers

Again if the stalker would like to come south I will offer up my services for a free stalk and if worthy a write up to boot.

Cheers Pierre, Ireally don't know how Davie can say such nasty things about you :)

John

Back