Thread: Shotgun clear out! WR Pape BLNE, Silver Sable SLE and Ithacha 20g pump

Shotguns WR Pape Silver Sable Ithaca 20g prices reduced

Hi Guys my clear out continues to slim down to the guns I regularly use.

First is a WR Pape, I bought this on the premiss that it is every Geordies duty to own a pape at some point in their shooting career!! but it just doesn't come out of the cabinet, it's 12g, 30" brls, the prince of Wales stock has 14 1/2" LOP to the front trigger, it has been re sleeved very well and by this I mean that if the barrels were to be re blued the joint would not be perceptible, the barrels are clean as a whistle internally and very tight on the face, it's chocked at 1/4 &1/2. I'll be the first to admit that it's not the prettiest Pape in the world but this is reflected in the price of 285. now 249

Next is a Silver Sable side lock edjector, as you can see this gun is in very nice cosmetic condition it's 12g, 26" brls, the stock has 14 5/8" LOP to the front trigger, the barrels have been re blued and are clean as a whistle internally and very tight on the face,choked at cyl and 1/4, price of 275. (cheapest Silver Sable on Guntrader is 450)I would think that it could be a nice short pigeon hide gun. now 239

Last is a very rare american Ithaca 20g light weight pump. This gun loads and ejects from the bottom of the chamber so is truly ambidextrous. I was attracted to this as I'm a leftie and I liked the small company hand made values and engineering. It was in fine condition when I bought it but I went through it and changed all screws,extractor and firing pin for "new old stock" genuine ithaca parts. This is a little gem but again I just don't use it, priced at 525 now 490

All prices are based on F2F but happy to do RFD if you must!!

on to the pics..

Last edited by sanibel686; 27-05-2016 at 12:22.

Sorry I forgot to mention the pump is a 3 shot you can see the proof house stamps below the receiver and magazine tube

price reductions see first post

Some really nice guns there Sanibel ! have a bump, that pump looks good value :0)