New Zealand Tahr Cull

I watched this the other day on your YT channel absolutely brilliant, having done 6months in the bay of islands it's now on my bucket list to do the same on the south island
Keep the videos coming
Regards
Jimmy

I watched this the other day on your YT channel absolutely brilliant, having done 6months in the bay of islands it's now on my bucket list to do the same on the south island
Keep the videos coming
Regards
Jimmy

Cheers, the South Island is definitely the best island....

PATHnz, I was fortunate enough to hunt the Landsborough in May 2014 with a friend, looked a bit colder when I was there. Amazing place and fantastic hunting, took 3 nice bull thar home with me. Lucky for you to have it in your backyard as such. Alex

PATHnz, I was fortunate enough to hunt the Landsborough in May 2014 with a friend, looked a bit colder when I was there. Amazing place and fantastic hunting, took 3 nice bull thar home with me. Lucky for you to have it in your backyard as such. Alex

Nice, which ballot block did you have? I have Shelter Hollow in 3rd period this year.

Great video I shot the rangitata gorge and the raikia gorge a few years ago stayed at the reichek hut got lifted up from double hill station best week of my life

Back