Clay Pigeon Shooting Yorkshire Dales

Legolas

Hello all,

I'm trying to promote my local village clay pigeon club. We are a small club in the Yorkshire Dales and we usually meet once a fortnight or so in or around the village of Horton in Ribblesdale for a 30 bird round. I must admit that our numbers have somewhat reduced over the last few years but we do enjoy keeping the club going. We are a friendly bunch and would welcome anyone to come and join us for a shoot, we would love a few new members but guests would be just as welcome. The shoot is very informal and there's plenty of banter along the way. The shoots take place on various farms around the area and I think it's pretty safe to say that the scenery is second to none.

As the sites are all on working farms, we do clear up the clays after the shoot, not the most fun part of the day but it's fairly painless and only takes half an hour or so.

For a guest it's £10 for a round of clays, the banter and mickey taking is free. If anyone would like to come along at any point, please take a look at the fixture list on the website and drop me a PM, I'd be glad to meet up with you beforehand and get you to the shoot location.

Home - Penyghent Gun Club, clay pigeon shooting in North Yorkshire.

All the best

Jonty

Back