Now taking entries for 2016 H4H shoot.

8x57

Distinguished Member
If you would like to shoot or require further information on the 2016 Help for Heroes running deer and running boar shoot being held at the British Sporting Rifle Club in Bisley on Saturday 25th June 2016 please contact me via the site private message system.

I will require the following information;
1) Your name and site user name.
2) Your email address. (I cannot send out the details via the site private message system.)

Please note that only holders of firearms certificates will be able to shoot. Also if you have any questions regarding the event please contact me via the private message system.

P.S. If anyone has any prizes that they would like to donate for this fund raising event please can they contact me by private message.

Something brought to my attention yesterday by Orion. The British Sporting Rifle Club will expect that non expanding solid type .22 ammunition is used when shooting the running boar targets. The reason for this is that expanding (hollow point) ammunition causes unnecessary damage to the targets.

If anyone has any more questions on what ammo can be shot at the ranges be it rimfire or centrefire in the first instance they should look in the information to shooters letter and if that doesn't answer your question have a look at the BSRC website. If that then doesn't answer your questions just contact ndtman by pm.

Entries are filling up fast. Already after only a few days over a quarter of the limited number of spaces available have been taken up.

Will the shooter who made the anonymous donation on just giving last evening please make themselves known to me.

Just an update to say that nearly half the places for this year's shoot have already gone. So if you would like to shoot I wouldn't hang around with getting your entries in.

A further update. Nearly two thirds of the available places are now gone so if you are thinking of coming along and would like to shoot get your entries in.

The limit is 40 shooters but we may just be able to slip a couple of extras in if we need to.

Only a very few places remaining so if you would like to shoot in this year's H4H shoot you really need to get a move on.

Entries now closed.

We are not accepting any further entries for the 2016 H4H running deer shoot as we have reached the number that be comfortably accommodated. Congratulations whatwouldscoobydoo you got in just in time mate glad to see that you had a mix up over your exam dates and will be able to make it, it will be nice to see you there again.

I have a package that needs to be find its way to 8x57 for the H4H shoot this year.
Wondered if any kind soul was going up to this year's shoot and might be able to take it with them? I live near Winchester and work in between Southampton and Whiteley.

Cheers,
Andrew

Andrew try sending a pm to ndtman as he's from down your way and will probably carry it for you. Just by chance I'm picking up a package for him on my way up to Bisley.
It's starting to look more like a courier site than a stalking site.:lol:

Back