BDS on-line auction is now open

should be called the British fishing society!! if i were into fishing ide put a bid on one of those lots they look great!! think ile look for fly fishing i may find some good stalking.:D

I know for a fact that there are many more lots than that, I can only assume that it will take a bit of time to list them. Keep looking, theres usually some good stuff to be had. JC

recession;)

You were expecting something else?:lol:

some form of discount :rolleyes: times are hard.

i know all monies spent buying charitable goods are 100% tax deductible but come on £100 for a pm high seat stalk. i will get Ian f to put one in my back garden for £50 per am/pm stalk:gheyfight: ha ha

all for a good cause.

What are you talking about Centralbeltstalker it is Ian F high seat :lol: happy bidding every one.

:rofl::stir: i think you have cheap stalking.. want to share any.:rofl:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsh dont say that they will all want to get a piece of the action:rofl:
I just cant understand people paying these kind of prices but they do.

Cost me £500 on one syndicate and on another £250 go when I like Shoot what I like and when I like what I shoots mine and in the last two years I culled 20/21 beasts each year

That equates to £37.50 a beast if i put it into the food chain which i dont as i either give it away to friends or get it down my own neck but if i did my staslking would cost me nowt on personal venison sales alone if you dont take the fuel costs in getting up there into consideration

And I dont go up stalking to regulary maybe once every 3 weeks even less now with the recession as fuel costs are hitting a bit hard on the pocket but £200 starting price on a stalk on the auction site is laugh isnt it
Les Dawson could spin a better line than that. J.M.H.O mind .:rofl:
Still each to there own I suppose

Last edited:
Hi,

The unfortunate fact as the auction shows, some will pay lots to do the sport.
I dont know the estates personally or where they are but would assume they have some attraction.
On my syndicate you are allowed to bring a mate as long as you only take one rifle.
I have brought two non stalkers with me before so they could see what the fuss was about.
One wanted to take pictures which we didnt get, the other wanted to go home to much walking ha ha
I may ask the bossman if i can let two high seat stalks for £150 each and i will get half my fee paid..... :rolleyes:

Knowing my luck that will be the day the big buck comes :rofl:

Frank

Back