Mrs Stratts got all moody!

stratts

Mrs Stratts was not overly impressed with my lad Josh's new addition to his bedroom while she was out earlier!! Nowt to do with me, apart from being the one to shoot it and put it up on the wall. He stained the plaque and helped me to mount it bless him and wants to start collecting skulls!

Stratts

PS
Just 0.8 of a point from being gold!! :doh:

I think it's a nice touch. Now, help him get one of his own!

By 16 my son had a deer hide, bear rug, turkey fan, bear skull, and whitetail antlers in his "cave".

Nice munty mty , I feel your pain my old lady made me remove a roe mount I had done due to its eyes following her around the room ? :rofl: so its down in the cabin with the rest, funny she did't mine eating it though :doh:

I put a nice munti skull mount up in my man cave, wife said that'll look nice on the stair case wall. Thought she just put up with the red as it was a wedding present.

I think it's a nice touch. Now, help him get one of his own!

By 16 my son had a deer hide, bear rug, turkey fan, bear skull, and whitetail antlers in his "cave".
I seem to remember having a bear rug in my bedroom at the age of 16.....can't remember her name......
I also had the remains of some dead stuff! Mainly Jay wings for my neighbour to use to tie flies.

Believe me that’s nothing wait till she comes in and finds him humping his girlfriend
And the week after his girlfriends mate.

I will be never be told by any woman who is in a house that I equally pay for and look after, when or where I can hang my things.
I don't tell her how to dress, I don't tell her what colours the house can be.
If it isn't a partnership then it is nothing.
You guys confined to lofts and little cubby holes should be ashamed

I will be never be told by any woman who is in a house that I equally pay for and look after, when or where I can hang my things.
I don't tell her how to dress, I don't tell her what colours the house can be.
If it isn't a partnership then it is nothing.
You guys confined to lofts and little cubby holes should be ashamed
How many wives have you got through?;)

Back