Thread: Hello from Kent

Hello from Kent

Hi everyone,

I came here on recommendation from Pigeonwatch, I know several members here are also on there so hello to them also.

I'm 29 from near Canterbury and have been shooting in various forms since I was about 8. Don't do air rifles any more but lots of game, pigeon and duck shooting, including several years coastal wildfowling. Rifle wise I'm just in the renewal process for my 3rd FAC, with a .22WMR for rabbit bashing and close fox work. Previously have had .22-250 Remington 700 sps which I got rid of a while back. For any HMR vs WMR guys, my colours are nailed to the WMR tree! Have done a reasonable amount of fallow shooting from a high seat thanks to the generosity of a gamekeeper friend from up country. Have put in for .308win this time and have several booked stalks coming up this year, planning on doing DSC1 at some point.

Outside of shooting sadly my motorcycles have gone (baby forces sale) but most recently had a stunning Ducati 916 biposto, which I miss terribly.

Looking forward to participating in your forum, it looks like a real fount of knowledge.

best regards,

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome to the site from another member in Kent.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to