Wanted: Skipton/Yorkshire for a week

Andrew NZ

Hey there I'm currently staying with friends in Skipton for a week and was wondering if anyone handy to the area would have a opportunity for me to go for a deer stalk or shooting foxes whilst I am here heading back to NZ in 3 weeks so would love to shoot a fox especially Open to any help or suggestions thanks guys

Hi Andrew,

Try John Robson of Yorkshire Deer Stalking (YDS) off this site. He likes shooting foxes and is in your area and may be able to accommodate you.

Willie

I think there is someone in Harrogate called Cockerdog who's on here. Also I think the Brown Trout fishing and shooting shop does stalking in Harrogate too. Atb 1995rs

I'm away until next Monday but if you can get over to cumbria after that (im only a hour from skip ton ) I'll take you out

I live in Skipton mate. Just seen you post. Been out for the last 3 night. I'm away stalking this weekend but back Monday. Are you free next week to go foxing

Hey thanks for the reply. Unfortunately not we are leaving on Sunday bugger. Would of been really keen maybe next time I'm over cheers

Back