Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deer stalking fair Kelso 2016

Deer stalking fair Kelso 2016

Hi guys dose anyone have any information on this fair not much on the website no list of who or what's going to be there?is it worth a look is anyone going?

(The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Thanks Finn I've got the website but there's no list of exhibitors.have you been before?

I asked on FACEBOOK where I could see a list of exhibitors and received no reply, as above I too looked on their website and could not see a list of EXHIBITORS.

Give the guy a chance, I would reckon it will be better than,Deerstalking Fair, Kelso 28th 29th March 2015
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Went the first year and never been back. Unless that kind of thing really floats your boat I wouldn't travel from Kilkenny for it !

Is it going ahead this year - seems a bit of slow advertising campaign
    perhaps they are looking for main sponsor - but I would have expected a concentrated promotion this near

Wish them good luck with it though

It's probably close enough for a lot of people, but too far away for me. Good luck, though.

Guys, there were a few details that held us up this year, and as correctly suggested one was in fact sorting out a sponsor. While this is not essential it certainly helps in providing something extra for the visitors and assists in getting the name out there through their advertising and network of customers.

This year Viking Arms and Meopta are sponsoring the event. They will have an extensive range of their products at the fair and provide prizes for the free to enter draw. There has been adverts in some of the shooting magazines and more to follow over the next few weeks.

Our web developer has been very busy and has a lot of work in hand to deal with for our website. This year has shown us how difficult things can be when there are only 2 of you doing it with assistance from another friend when needed. We are getting there and hopefully this week will see a lot of updates to both the website and the FB page.

I did an extensive write up on here a wee while back for this years event. Here is a link to it.Deerstalking Fair, 9th/10th April 2016, Border Union Showground, Kelso

Hi;I realise its a little late in the day, but anyone know a contact for whom may provide details of trade stands for this show? having recently started a new business venture, now a trade member of this wonderful site, I'm still looking for a little more exposure and this sounds a great event. Any information greatly received. Thanks in advance, best regards