Thread: Land Rover Defender's New business with Custom Builds

Land Rover Defender's New business with Custom Builds

Dear all,

Just a brief new thread, whilst I am not exactly new to this site I have not been on as much as I would have wished of late. That factor simply down to most of my time spent on my new business venture and getting it off the ground, and now very pleased to say its now up and running. I am hoping to combine a passion for most things to do with the great outdoors into a new business venture. My aim is to supply high quality innovative products.

Whilst it as indeed been hard work just to get this far what with funding amongst numerous other obstacles, I am enjoying the ride. I am for now holding down my "Proper paying job" so to speak, however I am hoping in time to emulate that old cliché, "Choose a job you love and you will never work a day in yourlife ", that would be a great end goal, a long way to go just yet.

Just this week I became a Trade Member of The Stalking Directory and hopefully there is a banner now below of which you can click through to my newly launched website, view the range of products including my flagship "Bespoke Land Rover Defender's" (Just started on the 3rd build). On there please note Big Game Art, something always been a passion of mine. The Red Deer Antler Chandeliers idea I developed originally for myself, then for a few close friends home's. Real Antler Lighting being so difficult to source here in the UK, not being a big fan myself of painted resin copies. The majority of these Antler Chandelier's I've designed, I eventually decided best to combine with my mainstream activity of bespoke wrought iron work, trying to get the best of both worlds.

Any how, thanks for taking the time to read, a
    ny enquiries will be greatly received,likewise I will do my best to answer any questions and any feedback also much appreciated.

Thanking all in advance.
    Best Regards
    Steve @ Hilltop Heritage
    Last edited by greenhillstairs; 29-02-2016 at 15:39.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9149 (2).jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	546.6 KB 
ID:	67192 One of my First "Proto-types" so to speak. I still do a few from time to time, most requests not are for the Electrified version! Always Open to any suggestions as to "New" Antler craft or indeed any other product to add to my range, there's a few pint's in it so to speak for any suggestion that comes to being !! Cheers