It’s good to be German: The world’s most powerful passports

It seems a feature of MSN/Facebook and the like to 'make up' non events for the sake of providing space for advertisers - this is one such.
What difference does it make that 2 countries require visas for Brits more than Germans, maybe these 2 countries have too many poolside loungers vacant ?

Glad their passport is so great, because as of last week they will be issuing another 476.000 to the current refuges in their country. This figure will of course continue to rise.
When they have all been issued with the said passport they will then be free to travel to ALL other parts of the European Union...............

Glad their passport is so great, because as of last week they will be issuing another 476.000 to the current refuges in their country. This figure will of course continue to rise.
When they have all been issued with the said passport they will then be free to travel to ALL other parts of the European Union...............
If I know the Germans, they'll just give them "migrant worker" status like they (used to) do with the Turks. That way they're free to stay in Germany, work, pay tax, etc. etc. but they never become German citizens.

If I know the Germans, they'll just give them "migrant worker" status like they (used to) do with the Turks. That way they're free to stay in Germany, work, pay tax, etc. etc. but they never become German citizens.

A moot point Harry, The fact is that they are in country.

If only!!!!

Is that allowed by Brussels?

Back