Thread: Land Rover Defender 110 TD5 County Station Wagon - Iconic Custom Build

Land Rover Defender 110 TD5 County Station Wagon - Iconic Custom Build

Hi everyone,

As some may know, I have recently begun trying to spread the word on a new business venture of mine. This being Hilltop Heritage, for which I've set up an advertising banner with the gratefully received help of John and Alex.

Part of the work I've been doing on this business is the creation of a custom Land Rover Defender build, which is now complete and ready for sale.

I'll include a more comprehensive overview below, but to give a quick summary this is a 2002 model with 167,800 miles on the clock. As well as the immediately visible modifications to the interior and exterior, it's also had a professional remapping and retuning done to increase the power and torque. In brilliant condition as you'll see from the photos.

FURTHER REDUCTION! 16,500.00 - Priced to sell quickly!

Stunning Vehicle & Specification!

The highly bespoke interior styling includes brand new all-round premium padded hand-stitched quilted leather sports style seating with red piping throughout the whole of the vehicle front, back and rear, giving the bespoke feeling of true style and luxury. The full length of the dashboard, cubby storage box and both low & high gear gaiters are all hand finished likewise in the same matching quilted leather. There's also professionally fitted custom tailored black with red piping carpet designed to perfectly compliment the new leather throughout the entire length of this vehicle.

Imported Italian leather/polished chrome Momo Trek R sport steering wheel is complimented by polished chrome gear and dash accessories and new front matching red/black 5 Alive mats.

For the exterior, little expense spared! Our own professional gloss Santorini black roof and supercharged Puma bonnet paint finish over original metallic red complimented by a gloss black colour coded aluminium chequer plating all-round.

The eye catching exterior boasts a new ultra-modern look, boasting the latest new Land Rover RDX Supercharge style grille and mesh bonnet, RDX Supercharged front bumper spots and LEDs with daylight running lamps. KBX Hi force wing tops, Colour coded aluminium chequer plating wing tops, KBX side intake, all-round new NAS LED lighting, professionally fitted all rear tinted privacy glass, new gloss black colour coded boost alloy wheels shod with 4 like new General Grabber TR tyres. Colour coded chequer sills and matching Tomb Raider style colour coded aluminium plated tubular side steps, the vehicle is also fully equipped to tow with a quality adjustable tow pack.

This stunning Defender has also undergone a professional vehicle remapping and customised retuning for increased power and torque. A well maintained vehicle which makes for a superb drive!

A extremely handsome vehicle at a mere fraction on the price of a Defender Autobiography, Icon, Kahn or Urban truck.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3.JPG   2.jpg   4.JPG   5.jpg   6.jpg  

7.jpg   9.jpg   10.jpg   11.jpg   12.jpg  

Last edited by greenhillstairs; 19-04-2016 at 10:11.

Can you do a plain 300tdi 110 CSW in green ? Might be looking for one if it`s mint.

Sorry only just seen this. Dont see why not, can do them any colour. Getting the right donor vehicle is half the game so to speak. If you care to inbox me a few more details, age/mileage expectations etc, i will happily take a look and let you know my thoughts.

Still for Sale and Still open to offers!!! I've endured some "Outrageous" time wasters over the Two Defenders for Sale! Serious offers only Please. In need of a Pint now to settle the "Stretched" patience

Quote Originally Posted by greenhillstairs View Post
    Still for Sale and Still open to offers!!! I've endured some "Outrageous" time wasters over the Two Defenders for Sale! Serious offers only Please. In need of a Pint now to settle the "Stretched" patience
    REDUCED! I have a Defender 130 crew cab arriving soon for a full custom re-build, need to move this lovely 110 Defender county along, hence the price drop! An awful lot of vehicle now for 16,900.00

Bump !! Further Reduction, Priced to hopefully sell on quickly now Guys ! - Thanks

Bank Holiday Weekend Bump ! Have a good un !
    Last edited by greenhillstairs; 01-05-2016 at 13:02.