Toyota hilux insurance

09mutley05

Looking to get a Toyota hilux invincible, so rang my current insurers Tescos and they want £925.++ extra to insure a 63 plate over my current vw caddy van, who do you guys recommend for insurance? Thanks Matt

I found Aviva the cheapest for the 1st year of insurance. the 2nd year they upped the anti by a considerable amount though.

A-Plan do a very good deal, assuming you have a clean license etc! £303 for my 14 plate hilux invincible 3.0

Last edited:
Go to Aviva on line. I have 2 Ford Rangers an 07 and a 13 reg insured by them on commercial use policies.
Just had the renewal in £775 the pair.

Admiral wanted 500 quid for my bloomin astra with 8 years no claims ,Direct choice did it for 250 .Their part of Saga and yes im a nearly old fart

My L200 is with NFU not enamoured with them going up each year but they do cover you off road which is important for us.

Last year ear unless it goes down next year though, could have feasibly got it for 250 less shopping about.

Admiral wanted 500 quid for my bloomin astra with 8 years no claims ,Direct choice did it for 250 .Their part of Saga and yes im a nearly old fart
I had my 3 litre ford ranger insured through Admiral when I bought my 3litre hilux they told me my insurer did not insure that type of vehicle and they had to find me a new insurer with a lot of extra cost

I have a 12 plate hilux invincible and I'm insured with direct line, can't remember exact price but it's £300-£400 fully comp. Have to say they've been good to deal with.
Andrew

Looking to get a Toyota hilux invincible, so rang my current insurers Tescos and they want £925.++ extra to insure a 63 plate over my current vw caddy van, who do you guys recommend for insurance? Thanks Matt

maybe you could consider trying Toyota insurance ? They have a bit of an invested invested interest in giving you a good deal if you drive a Toyota!

Toyota insurance :
0345 293 9460

Hope that helps....

kindest regards, Olaf

NFU has been the best to deal with for me. 2015 Ranger £500 commercial including trailer.
Read the small print if you use a comparison site as many don't cover trailer use.

Plus one Aplan. I think thru them I ended up Aegis. £270 for 2 year old invincible 3 litre. Clean license. 9 years no claims. Age 57 inc 29 year old son
Sh1kar

Denis O. Brown Associates

I can't see a breakdown of what costs what but I pay £1400 for a 15 ton Hgv, JCB3CX, 63 plate isuzu dmax and any trailer.
Policy also covers any driver for personal and business use.

They are a brokers and the policy is with NIG.

I just tried Aviva for my 11 reg Toyota they are cheaper than last years insurer and cheapest overall this year

I have continued to use Aviva for my L200 Warrior, as they are the cheapest for me. They tried the usual trick by sending me an increase of 13% at renewal. I challenged this and ended up £20 less than last year ! Insurers really do take us for mugs as it seems standard practice to try it on every year at renewal.

Back