Thread: yukon photon 6.5x50s nightvision scope new

yukon photon 6.5x50s nightvision scope new with free clulite sneaky beam ir torch

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yukon_photon_xt_6.5x50L_digital_nightvision_scope.png 
Views:	66 
Size:	102.3 KB 
ID:	67609Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sneakbeam-infra-red-illuminator.jpg 
Views:	457 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	67462The latest release of this fantastic NV scope is back in stock. An updated IR source enhances viewing capability and increase image quality - less grainy, and aids identification. The increased magnifcation power is a welcome addition making a very nice bit of kit better. Gone are the traditional windage and elevation turrets seen on the original model, instead there is a state of the art digital reticule system with not only fast and easy point of impact zeroing, but allows the user to change their reticule design and colour.
    Having taken the Digital Night Vision world by storm, the new Photon XT 6.5x50S from Yukon represents fantastic performance and build quality never before seen at such an affordable price.

The new Photon is a dedicated night vision weapon sight designed for air rifle, rimfire and centrefire use while hunting at night.

Perfect for hunting, pest control and sports shooting the Photon offers a Video Output for external recording equipment.

The new Photon can be used at night with use of the built-in IR illuminator for the majority of hunting needs. To increase the night viewing capability in very poor light conditions an additional IR source can be attached.

Thanks to it's digital technology, the Yukon Photon XT 6.5x50S is resistant to bright light exposure which means day light zeroing. Delivering class leading image resolution thanks to the upgraded sensor . With the addition of a high powered IR illuminator crystal clear images can be achieved out to 150m in total darkness.
    Price 425.95
    pm me if your interestedAttachment 67359
    Last edited by mmbeatle; 31-03-2016 at 18:10.

Ok you have my interest but at full price I will want to handle one and you are along way from me .

Your photo shows the old photon

new pic added
    Last edited by mmbeatle; 09-03-2016 at 23:55.