Is this the Greatest Sports Commentary ever? Gets My Vote.

greenhillstairs

With a New Rugby League season only just "Kicking" off so to speak, a wee bit of Banter!! This one still makes me Smile every time I hear it :)

greenhillstairs, I know I'm Welsh so therefore follow the 'other code' but I still found it hilarious even though I could only decifer every other word! :rofl:
It's a shame but I bet league commentators wouldn't be aired in that manner anymore!

ATB Lee

greenhillstairs, I know I'm Welsh so therefore follow the 'other code' but I still found it hilarious even though I could only decifer every other word! :rofl:
It's a shame but I bet league commentators wouldn't be aired in that manner anymore!

ATB Lee
:tiphat:

:rofl:can,t speak!!! sounds like alec murphy,hes a dick!,

What a dick

Mick Morgan is a personal friend of mine I played at Wakefield Trinity with him in the mid 70`s, he was a very tough man one of the hardest
If he was stood in front of you now, you wouldn't be calling him such names let me assure you of that, even though he must be 66-67 yrs old now
Oh and Alex Murphy was probably one of the best rugby league players of his era shows what you know

Back