Second world war sight

hummel

Been digging around a cupboard and re-found my old mans TS sight that he forgot to hand back to the quartermaster;)My father was a sniper in WW2 with the Lovat Scouts.
Not thinking of selling but i was wondering if anyone out there would have an idea of how much it`s worth.
It is a no32 mk 1 in its correct box with sight adjusting tool

Cheers Hummel

Been digging around a cupboard and re-found my old mans TS sight that he forgot to hand back to the quartermaster;)My father was a sniper in WW2 with the Lovat Scouts.
Not thinking of selling but i was wondering if anyone out there would have an idea of how much it`s worth.
It is a no32 mk 1 in its correct box with sight adjusting tool

Cheers Hummel

£1000+ depending on condition and ORIGINALITY.
If you need it servicing Peter Laidler still does them but the price of the service is comensurate with the value of the sight.
If you can get hold of a No4(T) without a scope and pair the two together (again Mr Laidler can advise on the best way to go about this without trying to produce a fake) then the resulting mis-matched sniper rifle combo would be worth a couple of grand.
A good place to find info on these matters is www.milsurps.com Once you get to the site look for the Lee Enfield forum. Same again with www.gunboards.com.

Last edited:
Many thanks Harry Mac. Scope is definately original,condition is fair considering it was well used!!!!
cheers Hummel

Back