Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am very frightened

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)

I am very frightened

I am beginning to get very worried that an egotistical, racist, xenophobic idiot is about to take over the most powerful nation on earth.
    Donald Trump ( just in case you've been locked away in a cave recently ).
    Just the other day I was discussing this with my wife. I said
    " It is a scary thought that he will have the ability to launch nuclear weapons. Of all the men in the world who have access to weapons like this, he is right up there as one of them who I don't trust that in a moment of madness he won't just push the button. Putin will not back down. He is considered a god in his own country but he at least has a brain."

And let's not forget about North Korea. Do you trust Trump to not lose it one day?

I see scary times ahead.
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

I'm with you, just a scary thought.

Hopefully the American people will see the light before they make a mistake that could affect all of us.
    So much to learn and so little time left

Yep, the man do's look and act like a knob. But they did vote in the idiot Bush and he was'nt the brightest bulb in the box.

I suspect (and hope) that if push came to shove, the US Armed Services would stage a coup as he is clearly a complete clown, and shouldn't be left in charge of a running bath, let alone the ultimate threat.
    Sako 75 6.5x55 - Z6i 3-18x50. Sako 75 .308 Habicht 2.5-10x56. Beretta 690. Benelli M2.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

sadly in America money talks and idiots listen,

so that means if he does get in, the people that surround him will just bend to his likes as he will just buy them off with high wages and false promises,

and like most polititions, when asked a question you never get the answer to what you asked, it does worrie me that his money and bull24!1 has got him this far, and by all accounts it may take him to the big chair in the most powerful nation on earth,

and YES they are just as fanatical as the rest out there...I have worked with their armed forces and they are on a different planet when it comes to those infamous words........gungHo.

be afraid very afraid.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Are you forgetting "My brain is missing" Ronald Reagan? He faced down the Soviets in the Iceland summit and we got glasnost which led to the fall of the Berlin Wall, which led to the unification of Germany which led to 75 million EU visas being issued by Germany to the Turks next year. What's to worry about?

Hi I don't think he will ever be aloud to be president.

Checks n balance,s ,idiot President on the way check,nuttjob in charge of North Korea check,ultra nationalist not pisssing about Putin check.Balance sorry empty at the minute .Time to dig your Anderson shelter out at the bottom of their garden and buy some dried food ,no not yet he,s still got to beat the wicked witch Clinton bag but if he does god help us .
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

Its very scary and I detest the guy. The big problem is it is democracy," I disagree with what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it" sort of thing. The trouble is people are listening but where is the substance, he just says I will fix it but not how he will fix it and I am very sure there have been better people than him in office who tried really hard to fix it who also had some sane ideas. Tom

He is like a breath of fresh air,i think there have been worse leaders of the US and UK!