I am very frightened

teyhan1

I am beginning to get very worried that an egotistical, racist, xenophobic idiot is about to take over the most powerful nation on earth.
Donald Trump ( just in case you've been locked away in a cave recently ).
Just the other day I was discussing this with my wife. I said
" It is a scary thought that he will have the ability to launch nuclear weapons. Of all the men in the world who have access to weapons like this, he is right up there as one of them who I don't trust that in a moment of madness he won't just push the button. Putin will not back down. He is considered a god in his own country but he at least has a brain."

And let's not forget about North Korea. Do you trust Trump to not lose it one day?

I see scary times ahead.

I'm with you, just a scary thought.

Hopefully the American people will see the light before they make a mistake that could affect all of us.

Yep, the man do's look and act like a knob. But they did vote in the idiot Bush and he was'nt the brightest bulb in the box.

I suspect (and hope) that if push came to shove, the US Armed Services would stage a coup as he is clearly a complete clown, and shouldn't be left in charge of a running bath, let alone the ultimate threat.

sadly in America money talks and idiots listen,

so that means if he does get in, the people that surround him will just bend to his likes as he will just buy them off with high wages and false promises,

and like most polititions, when asked a question you never get the answer to what you asked, it does worrie me that his money and bull24!1 has got him this far, and by all accounts it may take him to the big chair in the most powerful nation on earth,

and YES they are just as fanatical as the rest out there...I have worked with their armed forces and they are on a different planet when it comes to those infamous words........gungHo.

bob.

be afraid very afraid.

Are you forgetting "My brain is missing" Ronald Reagan? He faced down the Soviets in the Iceland summit and we got glasnost which led to the fall of the Berlin Wall, which led to the unification of Germany which led to 75 million EU visas being issued by Germany to the Turks next year. What's to worry about?

Checks n balance,s ,idiot President on the way check,nuttjob in charge of North Korea check,ultra nationalist not ****sing about Putin check.Balance sorry empty at the minute .Time to dig your Anderson shelter out at the bottom of their garden and buy some dried food ,no not yet he,s still got to beat the wicked witch Clinton bag but if he does god help us .

Its very scary and I detest the guy. The big problem is it is democracy," I disagree with what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it" sort of thing. The trouble is people are listening but where is the substance, he just says I will fix it but not how he will fix it and I am very sure there have been better people than him in office who tried really hard to fix it who also had some sane ideas. Tom

Are you forgetting "My brain is missing" Ronald Reagan? He faced down the Soviets in the Iceland summit and we got glasnost which led to the fall of the Berlin Wall, which led to the unification of Germany which led to 75 million EU visas being issued by Germany to the Turks next year. What's to worry about?

In the end, Reagan was a good president and is remembered by most fondly. Not everyone's cup of tea and possibly choosing an actor was off-putting to many, but what are politicians if not actors? Unfortunately Reagan towards the end of his presidency did struggle for words and to many looked like a bit of an idiot. Sadly that was the dementia that did for him in the end starting to make itself felt. But he was a lot more savvy than many people gave him credit for.

As for Trump, debating about the size of his penis with his rivals really says it all.

This is hilarious - most of the comments on here when it comes to politics, migrants / refugees etc are egotistical, racist and xenophobic - and you're all passing judgement and worried about Trump getting in! :rofl: He sounds like your man!

Look at his opposition though? Trading insults, scandals, lack of integrity - Trump is only feeding into the mainstream fear and paranoia that the American media have promoted to control its citizens since the 50's - no different to Farage in this country....

Last edited:
There are a lot of advisers behind the Prez, most likely just using the mouthpiece of the office, bit like our lot, mandarins in the shadows, they won't give him the keys to all the silo's

What is more worrying is that people seem to take rhetoric literally. He won't do half of the stuff he says if he becomes president. No president or politician ever does. On that score, no-one can say in advance whether he'll be a good or bad president. But given the success he has made of his life so far I'd say the odds are favourable.

Even if he did get in he wouldn't be allowed to do half the things he's screaming to do as he would still have his advisers and people to answer to, look at our own No.1 so wrapped up by the people around him the guy can't fart without asking 20 different people if it's okay to do so.
Fear the man yes but not what he'll be able to do.
Regards
Jimmy

What is more worrying is that people seem to take rhetoric literally. He won't do half of the stuff he says if he becomes president. No president or politician ever does. On that score, no-one can say in advance whether he'll be a good or bad president. But given the success he has made of his life so far I'd say the odds are favourable.

Success is measureable:
Trump.jpg

Personally, I trust him as far as I could spit a rat

I wouldn't worry, Hilary will win if he gets the nomination.
America is run by big business and managed by advertisers.
Continuing the gravy train is more important than being committed to Armageddon.

In the end, Reagan was a good president and is remembered by most fondly. Not everyone's cup of tea and possibly choosing an actor was off-putting to many, but what are politicians if not actors? Unfortunately Reagan towards the end of his presidency did struggle for words and to many looked like a bit of an idiot. Sadly that was the dementia that did for him in the end starting to make itself felt. But he was a lot more savvy than many people gave him credit for.

As for Trump, debating about the size of his penis with his rivals really says it all.

Don't you just miss the certainties of the Cold War. Now we have an "Arab Invasion" (not my words but those of the Pope), and we seem impotent to do anything about it. It is British Culture which is at risk.

Theres a thing on the web at the moment ,Bricking it for Canada,,,its for the wall that canadas going to build to stop the influx of americans getting in,at the poll the other day trump was at,the tickets sales for flights to canada went through the roof!!!,,,god help us all,

Last edited:
Back