Thread: Thanks to Frenchieboy

Thanks to Frenchieboy

I would just like to publicly thank Frenchieboy, he very kindly posted me an original manual and his spring key for my Anschutz 525 so I could have a copy made. This was back in May and I have just been able to return them. A friend made a very good copy for me and I can now strip the gun down when I need to. Another example of the fine trusting and generous chaps on the SD. Tom

You're more than welcome Tom. I am always willing to put trust in anyone and help wherever I can.
    Now that the spring tool is back with me it is there for any other members that need the use of it.
    I will always try to help any other members of this forum out if I can.
    It's what being a member of The Stalking Directory is all about as far as I am concerned!

I too have been a recipient of Frenchieboys, generosity and good nature in the past. The man is a true gentleman! I can also say the same for 8x57. True ambassadors of the SD.

ATB Lee
    Last edited by leej; 06-03-2016 at 15:05.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	i-phone 022.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	300.1 KB 
ID:	70988Thanks to Frenchieboy and a good clean here is one I shot earlier Tom

Nice to see that things are working for you now Tom.
    Hope there's many more where that one came from.

Frenchieboy sent me a dvd of calls for my fox caller, when we were both in another place. Good man , thanks again Frenchie - I still owe you one.