204 ruger

wag

I have an open slot for a 204 ruger, I've been looking at savage arms model 12. Nice enough rifles but they are all 26'' inch barrels. This with my favoured ase mod will be like waving a 6ft scaffold pole about. Can anybody suggest another brand, I'm sick of looking. :eek:

Thanks charlie

I have an open slot for a 204 ruger, I've been looking at savage arms model 12. Nice enough rifles but they are all 26'' inch barrels. This with my favoured ase mod will be like waving a 6ft scaffold pole about. Can anybody suggest another brand, I'm sick of looking. :eek:

Thanks charlie

charlie

have a look at the tikka t3 light in 204 ruger,

a lad lad I know has the same problem as you, he ended up getting a Aimzonic 223 mod for his but the rifle is still30" long but a tad lighter than other mod on.

bob.

I use a t3 varmint 20" barrel with a wildcat evo mod, rediculously accurate straight from the box using 32 v max and 39g blitzking.

Another vote for a T3 - don't have one but reload for 3 in 3 different calibres - personally think that for the price they are brilliant + they make good donors should you decide to rebarrel. I believe the wildcat mods will only extend the barrel by around 4 inches.

Sako 85 20" barrel should've arrived today,but hopefully Monday.
With an SL5,shouldn't be too long,though by all accounts,to get the most out of a .204 a longer barrel is desirable.

Back