Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Largest ever red

Largest ever red

This is to me is a horrible site but some one wanted him i will bet he paid a pretty pennie to walk up and shoot that bold boy.

2. #2'd be hard pressed to call it an attractive head though wouldn't you?
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

just read that thread with upmost interest
    i would like to know how much he paid for the privalage
    if i am right the same stag was sold for 10'000 dollars to the farm it was shot on only a fornight before
    if i am wrong , there is a bigger stag out there waiting for the right client to come along

Imagine trying g to mount it on you wall

I have to say I can think of a lot better things to spend ten grand on than a shot at a deer. I suppose as I have no interest in trophies I dont understand it.

N Oxfordshire and Edinburgh
    Presumably you plan this when building a house and build the house around the head. Great for hanging cups in the Kitchen...

Sad that someone would consider that sport and sad that he'd imagine stalkers would admire his exploits. That animal is a poor reflection of the majestic beasts wild on the hill.

I would put money on the fact that it's a farm-bred stag, and I bet I could guess where he came from. Don't be fooled by the size though guys. He's certainly a big fella, but the two guys in the pic are about 8 ft behind the stags antlers!!

I thought the world record was shot last year in Canada - from the Furzeland bloodline. Trophies is big business now, and it's more trophy collectors than trophy hunters.

Whats the world coming to,!!!!!!!!!

Jesus H Christ.

I simply dont understand why you would want to kill something like that. To me its a bit like hunting a longhorn bull - WTF is the point?!

Yours in disgust

"Even at the very bottom of the river, I didn't think to myself, Is this a hearty joke or the merest accident? I just thought, it's wet." - Eeyore