Good evening all.

Rob...

Good evening all members of the stalking directory, I have just signed up and it's time to post my brief introduction.
I am a 30 year old male that lives in south Northants, and work as an assistant farm manager on a mixed farm. Previous to this I worked upon a sporting estate as a under keeper. I have studied countryside management, and agriculture to degree level.
My intrests are most field sports, but have became hooked on deerstalking over the past few years. Due to the species found upon the permissions I cover I mostly stalk roe and muntjack, but have been lucky enough to go stalking fallow and Chinese water deer as well. im taking the long trip over the border later on this year to attempt to stalk my first red... Is it October yet?? ;)
At the moment I'm using a sako 75 .243 she's a few years old now but is still firing true, but think it's time to put in for a larger cal now so I can attempt to get on the larger deer.
Anyway that's enough of me waffling on.. And my not so brief introduction done, so I shall say hello and look forward to chatting with the existing members upon the forum.

Back