Penderyn Maderia finish whisky on mega deal at ASDA

Cyres

All,

V quick heads up, this afternoon was at £20 a bottle!!!! Normal price is £35. Absolutely fabulous whisky if you have not tried it then this is a rare chance to get hold of it at a ridiculously low price.

D

I've been round most of the distilleries in Scotland, haven't come across that one?
The whisky is distilled in the village of Penderyn itself which is situated just outside of the Brecon Beacons national park, its very nice too!!

My daughter and son in law got me a bottle for christmas - very nice it was too. Off to Asda tomorrow for a look. regards sbm

.....and some of the best rated, award winning whisky these days is Japanese..... :)

Regards

Mark

Update: its a discontinued line so once its gone that is it. Don't care what it is called or the fact that its mad e in wales, its fabulous so get it when you can. PS none left in ASDA Taunton as I purchased the last bottle this am.

D

I would like to buy a bottle on sunday, but the scotch have taken issue to me shopping on sunday

Who would have thought it would have affected the scotch

Im now going to buy a bottle of welsh,

:) :)

OK guys, for heavens sake quit this petty arguing.:doh:
I can sort this "debate/squabble/argument" out quite easily with a very definitive answer! All you have to do is send me a couple of bottles of whiskey from each country and I'll tell you which is one the best!:popcorn:
(It might just take a little time for me to make the final decision though):rofl:

Back