Padded gun bag with backpack straps - £16

bewsher500

Bargain!

Hot Sale Gun Bag 2 Strap Rifle Padded Carry Case Gun Slip Green Black UK STOCK | eBay

just arrived this morning
lots of pockets and straps
backpack bits might need a bit of fettling but for the money it will be filled with the usual crap ready to go, just add rifle

I now have one of these for foxing
and one for roe stalking

one carries all the calls, NV, lights, headtorch, bin bags etc
one carries Buttalo, Binos, LRF, Body bag etc

$_57.JPG

Just ordered a Green for that price defo worth a punt. £15.98 posted, may never get used as i use a AIM 50 but i love buying off the Bay.:D

Be careful chaps, I ordered one after seeing this thread, it's arrived today. I put my rifle in it to try it for size, picked up the bag and the stitching ripped for several inches across the end. I'm not trusting my gun to these rucksack straps, although to be fair I might just have a bad example, I've contacted the seller. Shame, because I'm looking for something comfortable to wear on my back for solo foxing trips in the hills, but can't afford AIM or Eberlestock, even though they look great.

oo nasty
sorry to hear that

mine has had an outing and was filled to the gunwales with crapola
seemed to cope
its not a massively heavy rifle but i did use the interior strap to secure it
takes some of the weight of the base of the bag/zip also

It's no worries, it was worth a punt for the cash, mine is a wooden stocked 595 with varmint barrel, bipod and maxim mod, but I don't think the weight was much of a factor as I barely got it off the floor before it tore! Like I say, mine might just be a bad one.

Be careful chaps, I ordered one after seeing this thread, it's arrived today. I put my rifle in it to try it for size, picked up the bag and the stitching ripped for several inches across the end. I'm not trusting my gun to these rucksack straps, although to be fair I might just have a bad example, I've contacted the seller. Shame, because I'm looking for something comfortable to wear on my back for solo foxing trips in the hills, but can't afford AIM or Eberlestock, even though they look great.

Ye took the straps off mine, but still won't be using it as the padding or lack of it just ain't there. Was worth a punt tho.

I have one of these and it's not a great quality item. On the other hand, it was really cheap. The zip broke at the bottom when I was on the train once, which was a bit awkward. I've since stitched that whole bottom section so that it's condemned and can't open that way. Since then, no more problems.

The seller has offered to refund me 4 quid so that I can take it somewhere to get it stitched up! I'm not doing that, so I've asked for a refund, and I'll return it. Best of luck to those who have bought one, looks like mine is a duff.

Back