I wasn't certain posted in correct area - so Mods please feel free to move as required.
Possibly a little premature, but John is jumping up and down and occassionally I do have to humour him! We are waiting on full confirmation of some details; which I'll update here as we get them - but wanted to start laying out our plans for the MO stand this year so people have time to save up!
First off, we have great pleasure in sharing a larger stand with Monarch Country Products. This will provide more people at any given time and we hope to cut down waiting times and the frustration that builds when we are flat out and just cannot give everyone the attention they deserve nor that we would like to. Rob will pitch in separately regards Monarch's plans.
On our side we will have along -
1. Z Aim sling system ( and spares ) with the opportunity to try the sling for yourself.
2. A range of Dewey, Proshot etc cleaning gear and materials - Butches Bore shine, patches, brushes & jags including 17 rods, spare 17 jags etc and patches to suit.
3. We will have an extensive range of Vortex binoculars from the Diamond Back series on up to Razor and for this year a range of the really rather good ( I still cant do all that markety malarky! ) Vortex Spotting Scopes. It looks as though we will have a number of these across the various ranges at some Kelso Show Special Prices - more to follow. Regardless , the range will be on display and available for you to try.
4. Further to demand from previous shows, we will go this year in RFD mode. We are supported by Sauer Arms and will have along a selection of rifles from the 101, 202 and 404 ranges; with display models and to buy on the day. If you have a specific item you are interested in, please PM and we'll see what we can do. Further to an earlier post, we have requested a stock of Sauer spares and accessories - magazines, mag plates, swivel fittings etc - seemingly a first! We are waiting on confirmation of what can be made available.
5. Talley Rings and bases - principally for the Rem 700/ Howa/ Sauer 101 series, but we will try to cover any special requests - again just PM us.
6. Secondhand Rifles & Moderators. I'll post up details as soon as possible, but we will have along aselection of secondhand rifles, scopes and moderators.
7. Lanskey Fold A Vee and 4 Rod Sharpeners and advice on sharpening
8. Minox Optics - we will have a range of Minox optics along and again some show specials.
9. DIVER DAVE'S WATER REPEL -fmentioned some time back on the forum. We'll have a good supply on hand and a small demo set up so you can judge for yourself. I had suggested a cold hose-pipe and Brian in a cage, but the line went funny....
10. As usual, friendly no obligation advice on all things DSC1 and 2
More to follow!
I look forward to seeing you there.