Thread: Makita Cordless Power Tools Clearout! and a couple of other bits..

Makita Cordless Power Tools Clearout! and a couple of other bits..

Just thinning my tools out a bit... I almost always use dust extraction when I'm doing any woodwork so I'm just not getting the benefit from the cordless saws, I have Mafell circular and jigsaws and tend to just reach for them... sooo

I have the following to offer the SD massif before I throw them on ebay.. Please note that both saws are less than 3 months old and are in mint condition, are registered with Makita for the 3 year warranty and will be supplied with the relevant certs and proof of purchase as well as any accessories as supplied when purchased..

1 x Makita DJV182Z 18v BRUSHLESS cordless jigsaw.. This is their latest range topper.. has seen very little work (we are talking cutting one sink aperture!) these are 180 new.. looking for 140 posted.

1 x Makita DHS680Z 18v BRUSHLESS Circular Saw.. again, Makita's current 18v range topper.. used only to install 1 laminate floor and will supply with a Makita Specialized Laminate Blade (as well as the standard crosscut blade) New, this would be 160 with another 42 for the blade! Looking for 130 posted.

Please note, both are bare units only (no batteries, cases, chargers etc) They do come with accessories as supplied new, i.e. parallel fence (in the case of the Circ Saw) and dust nozzle with Jig saw. Any questions just ask.

Also got..

1 x Makita Champion toolbelt.. only worn once... just don't work remotely enough to warrant it so might as well go to a tradie who'll use it! 100 new.. would like 55 shipped

and just to go off at a tangent...

1 x Hennessy Deluxe Explorer ZIP hammock, complete with 2 x karabiners and 4 x Omega Pacific rap rings for lightning set up/takedown.. new and unused (bought for stalking but my patch is close enough to make camping unnecessary) new, this lot would be close to 190.. will take 120 shipped..

1 x Festool Systainer V.. new and unused, was supplied with one of my power tools but I didn't need it so may as well go to a good home .. 40 shipped..

Will put some pictures up shortly but intend to get this lot on ebay either tonight or tomorrow so be quick if you want them!

Paypal or bank transfer..
    Last edited by Vipa; 14-03-2016 at 22:30.