Teckel stud

Hi mate I've got one and my mate has one both with full kc pedigree and working but unfortunately we're in South Wales hope you find one

What about Den Greenhowes up in Aberdeen. I wish my superstar was just a wee bit older. You should see his pedigree!!!

Goathunter I went up to Aberdeen, unfortunately my timing was a couple of days out so scheduled a return for Thursday (yesterday). Sadly on Tuesday Den was admitted to hospital so everything was cancelled. I wish him a speedy recovery.

Aye, I don't think he keeps well. I'm looking forward to when my wee belter can get to work! He'll throw some great pups I'm sure.
If you are only in Forfar, come to Auchterhouse Shooting Ground some day and see him. I am there regularly.

Aye, I don't think he keeps well. I'm looking forward to when my wee belter can get to work! He'll throw some great pups I'm sure.
If you are only in Forfar, come to Auchterhouse Shooting Ground some day and see him. I am there regularly.
Sorry for not replying sooner! I might just take you up on that offer goat hunter, husband goes to Auchterhouse quite often too. Next he does I'll get in touch and see if you are there too. Had to put off the mating this time unfortunately but will be looking to try again in her next season which should be around October.

Back