Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holiday costal cottage Scotland

Holiday costal cottage Scotland

Hi, the Weeman family members are wanting to embark for a stay or two in Scotland this year.
    the spec must be a coastal property, wood burner, pet friendly with a decent garden, and detached.
    We've had a look on the web etc.......location wise we don't want to travel further than central and southern Scotland but will consider further a field for the right place.

Does anyone no of a place, or person who has one to rent for a holiday to us.

hey martin doesn,t caoroch have a place? have a good un mate,

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    hey martin doesn,t caoroch have a place? have a good un mate,
    He does mate but not pet friendly unfortunately. Cheers mate anyway.

inverawe smokehouse have a nice wee croft not coast but loch and river pet friendly very basic and small
    nr Oban and well off the beaten track only traffic was to the salmon farm .fishing and I was fortunate to stalk roe as well .red on the hill kept me entertained instead of the TV .

google Unique Cottages. We had a detached cottage through them last August on Loch Sunnart. Reds in the garden every day, Pine Martins in the garden and Otters in the Loch. Bit further up than you want , but they are good to deal with and have places all over Scotland.

Ardmaddy Castle | Craiguillean - a wonderful place with many happy memories. My grandparents use to take it every Easter and we used to make the long treck up from Oxford - in the days pre M74! Otters can be seen whilst doing the washing up!

Thanks for the information, I'll have a look tonight but please keep them coming.

Hi weeman,

just go to Colin's he wont mind

Quote Originally Posted by paul dillon View Post
    Hi weeman,

just go to Colin's he wont mind
    He won't but my mrs wouldn't. I did mention new abbey but she knows what type of holiday it will turn to.