TRAINING DEVELOPMENT & QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER
Starting salary circa £27,500pa plus company car
BASC is the largest sporting shooting organisation in the UK, serving a growing membership of over 144,500 and a wide variety of stakeholder and public interests. It acts as a representative body for sporting shooting - fostering opportunity, safety, high standards and wildlife conservation.
This is an executive post in the BASC Sporting Services Team. The Training Development and Quality Assurance Officer will work with colleagues to ensure BASC training courses are promoted to relevant audiences, such as recreational and occupational shooters, land owners and managers, educational establishments, conservation bodies and the police.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Previous work experience in development and delivery of training.
- Knowledge of quality assurance processes and protocols within training.
- A close connection with shooting sports is essential and must hold current firearms certificate.
- A number of training qualifications are essential, found within the job description.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads.
The position is based at the BASC Head Office near Chester, however home-based applicants will be considered. Further information and an application form may be downloaded from our website http://www.basc.org.uk alternatively please contact the HR department, BASC, Marford Mill, Rossett, Wrexham, LL12 0HL. Telephone: 01244 573002. E-mail: email@example.com. Please quote reference
TDQAO/03/16. The closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 15/04/2016.
The job description and application form can be found here