Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please sign

Please sign

Good Evening all,
    Please could you spare a few minutes to sign this petition. This petition is for Strep B, which is an infection that women can carry in the vagina and pass to babies during birth, but for roughly £10, women can have a test to see if they have it or not.

Last April, our Daughter Evie was born, and my Fiancee had a high temp and fever during birth, at 3am she was born and everything was fine, by 6am she took a turn for the worse with irregular heart rate and low oxygen and turning blue and was rushed to intensive care, unknown to any of us she had contracted Strep B during birth, and spend a week in intensive care.

Now only this week, one of our friends gave birth to her gorgeous daughter to only be taken away from her 7 hours later by this horrible infection that can be prevented by this test.

Please if you have time please sign.

Many Thanks Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    done matt,regards mate,
    Cheers Doug, much appreciated.

"He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    Hell, I'd have paid for it myself if I'd known about this when my two were born.
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post

Quote Originally Posted by teyhan1 View Post
    Hell, I'd have paid for it myself if I'd known about this when my two were born.
    So would of I, didn't know nothing about it until 3days after when results came back, worst week of my life. Now really feel for my friend, and kind of guilty our daughter survived.

Quote Originally Posted by deerhunter270 View Post

Done ,touch wood never had too suffer this terrible event
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed