Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well look who got old and fat

Well putting aside whether what he says is true or not, this guy is the embodiment of why some Yanks are annoying, he's so far up his own a*se it's not true!!

I think he conducted an orchestra in a former life, he certainly waves that gun around, I tell anyone new I take shooting there is no reason I should ever see your muzzle and if I do you can expect to be eating them without further warning. He'd scare the heck out of me while still at the truck.

Wolfie thinks people who refer to themselves in the third person sound like egotistical idiots.

I wish he had told me he was an idiot at the start then I need not have watched the rest of his egotistical ramblings.

Im not sure but did he design the gun

No denying he's shot some dangerous game though
    Right where's those stones , I'll start !

Don't know whether it is true or not but I heard he lost his PH sometime back? Even so he would be the last person I would want hunting with me! Some of his actions leave a lot to be desired and are not to my taste at all.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Well I have seen safety buttons similar to that on other guns and as for the rear sight it is pretty standard and found on many British game rifles including bolt ones. I remember looking at photos of a Rigby online and the rear sight was described as a No3 Vee so i guess they came in different angles and depths of the vee and each had a number asigned to it.

In fact there is nothing about the rifle that shaouts to it being different as all those features are found on other makes as far as I am aware. I love the idea of a side by side double rifle............................. maybe one day I will be able to afford one.

Rifle on order. Now to wait for that dangerous rabbit to charge me......
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .